SRA affiliates are members that are local business professionals of related services to the SRA to REALTOR® members and their clients. SRA promotes the ethical business practices of all affiliate members. The affiliate membership provides resources and expertise in many areas supporting real estate transactions and ownership. Affiliates support individual and collective commitment and tend to be leaders in their fields of expertise. The Affiliates participate in many committees and are a valuable part of the association.
If you have a desire to promote your business by supporting the real estate community and do not hold a license to sell real estate, an Affiliate membership is for you! Affiliate Members are professional friends of the Association that are generally involved in businesses related to the needs of the real estate industry. Affiliate members are not licensed as real estate brokers, agents or appraisers, but enjoy the benefits of increased opportunities for networking and exposure to the real estate community.
- Networking opportunities with over 1,000 members of the Southshore REALTORS® and other Affiliates.
- Advertising on this webpage of the SRA website, which is used by hundreds of REALTORS® daily. Also listed in the Affiliate Directory.
- Advertising opportunities in the monthly SRA Newsletter, mailed to every SRA Member on the 1st of the month.
- Free monthly subscription to the SRA Newsletter.
- Speaking opportunities at monthly affiliate meetings, lunches, and new SRA member orientation classes.
- Participation and sponsorship opportunities for many events held annually for SRA members.
- Access to membership email “blasts”
- Access to an electronic key for lockboxes (per SRA guidelines).
- A positive image for you and your business through association with a professional organization is elevated in the real estate community by our Standards of Excellence.
- Recognition for humanitarian efforts